This is a list of the users who have been ReTweeted the most in the last hour, day or week. Click a user's name to see a search of ReTweets containing it. The database and indexing setup are new, so the older listings may not be very good. Check out the post I wrote releasing the ReTweet mapping tools.
I'm a social & viral marketing scientist; read my bio here. To get an idea of what I do, check out my portfolio, tools, and research reports. If you like my stuff, please subscribe to my feed, connect with me on LinkedIn, follow me on Twitter, join my email list or email me.
- Intro to Memetics: What is a meme?
- What is Viral Marketing?
- Applied Memetics
- How memes encode themselves on our brains
- Tipping Points do Exist: Informational Cascades
- Ideas do not spread because they are good
- Urban Legends
- The Goliath Effect
- Why people forward chain letters
- Homeric poems and the oral tradition
- How to make and spread rumors
- How to stop rumors
- The science, history and how-to of contagious laughter
- Viral Marketing Examples
- The Spoon Model
- Viral Seeding Must-Haves
Copyright © 2008 by Dan Zarrella, social media marketing and viral marketing consultant. All rights reserved. site map
DanZarrella.com, Social & Viral Marketing Scientist