The last few weeks have been kind of hectic for me, so its taken me longer than I’d wanted to update TweetSuite, but I’ve uploaded a new version with some bugfixes and a few new features.
If you’re using and like TweetSuite, please consider voting for me in the Shorty Awards.
The fixes include:
- AutoTweeting only on New Posts
- Max TweetBacks to display works now
- TweetBacks retrieval was optimized and made much faster
And the new features include:
- Ability to add a prefix to AutoTweets
- A function that allows you to place the Tweet-This button anywhere in your template (inside the WP loop)
The Tweet-This button will appear wherever you place this code:
<?php tweetsuite_tweetthis_button(); ?>
Again, this is still pretty beta stuff and there are a few more issues I have to work out before I consider this to be verion 1.0, so please, bear with me. I also intend to work on better documentation for the next version.